• Announcements

• Admin Asst

Share With a Friend

We believe that your family and friends can benefit from the enlightening information on the good, bad, and current stories related to our culture, whether local, national or global. If you agree, encourage them to subscribe to our forum by using the "Tell-A-Friend" feature located at the bottom of our main page. The note will mention your name with a brief invitation and link to our site. Admin Team
    • Administrator

Internet Scams and BarbadosForum

Recently there have been an increase in online scams. In almost all online communities one will find that most users are generally nice people but, as in any community, one can also expect to find that there are unscrupulous persons who will try to conduct their trade behind the shadow of anonymity that the internet provides. Be cautious when responding to requests or special offers delivered through unsolicited private messages. Guard your personal information as well as your account information carefully. Any instance of solicitation that users encounter whether it is on a post or through private messages should be immediately reported to the Administrators of this forum. Admin Team
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beep_Beep

Eric Sealy

Rate this topic:

11 posts in this topic

Eric Sealy , the celebrated fiery political activist is celebrating his 79 th Birthday. in an advert place by him in todays Sunday Sun , EASY seaction page 5, he is paying eternal thanks to God and special thanks to the following.

ArchBishop Granville Williams

Sir Charles Williams

Sir Fred Gollop

Sir Everton Weekes

Sir John Stanley Goddard

Sir David Seale

Sir David Simmons

Sir Henry Forde

Mr.Harold Hoyte

Mr.Kiko Chatrani

Mrs Janet Greaves

Mr. Richard Stoute

Mr Steve Stoute

I wonder if Eric got a card or a congratulatory from any of these Knighted gentlemen. Makes you wonder if this is the same Eric Sealy, that had the Politicians and Merchants trembling in thier boots ,when he hit the political platform back then.

Is this the Eric "fly" Sealy that was so popular/infamous in the 60s?

If this is that Eric or another Eric, may he live to see many more years.

Even as Eric raised the consciousness of the average Bajan to the political arena, and as you characterised him as a 'Bull Dog", he had the knack of playing both sides like no one else could.

I thought he had the ability to let anyone in any place at any time give him the listening ear, he would literally stop anyone on the street or gain access to their office just for him to state his case. The fact that he had a 'loud mouth' could have been the reason he had this edge. However he is one who speaks his mind regardless. Come to think of it, we have our own "Eric" in this forum. :):) I en call nuh body name. :D:D:D

haahahahahah It is funny that i was drafting my contribution to this thread when i got called away.

I credit Eric fly for peaking my interest in politics. So Captain if your broadside is being attributed to me, i wear it with pride.

I am not fond of his new found, over appreciation of one party over the next, but i am not going to judge him on that.

Now you got some questions to answer in the "He resigned" thread. :D

haahahahahah It is funny that i was drafting my contribution to this thread when i got called away. 

I credit Eric fly for peaking my interest in politics.  So Captain if your broadside is being attributed to me, i wear it with pride. 

I am not fond of his new found, over appreciation of one party over the next, but i am not going to judge him on that.

Now you got some questions to answer in the "He resigned" thread. :D

Adrian are you saying that Eric should drop the name "Fly" from his name and change it to Elephant?

--------------------

Adrian are you saying that Eric should drop the name "Fly" from his name and change it to Elephant?

--------------------

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ha ha ha ha ha ha i don't know boozey, but why an elephant? because of size, it's gentle demenor? or or it's long nose?????

--------------------

ha ha ha ha ha ha i don't know boozey, but why an elephant? because of size, it's gentle demenor? or or it's long nose?????

I say Fly because before he use to be all about but as a elephant he would be not as nimble :D:D:lol:

Do you remember the time when Eric was holding a political meeting in Fairchild Street, as it approached midnight , the police warned Eric that all political meetings must cease at midnight,only religious meetings are allowed after that time. Immediately Eric launched into a prayer. :D

Then there was a time Eric attended a meeting where some of the top dogs were due to speak. Eric was given the advice that if he disturbed the meeting after it started , he could be charged for disturbing the peace. Before the meeting could start, Eric turned one of the tables upside down. He later said that he could not imagine a big man like Jack Dear getting up an running for the door. :D

Edited by Beep_Beep

Once Eric contested a seat at a General Election in the City and only pooled 6 Votes. Eric went home and got on dixie, "Somebody in here in vote for me, Ya mean I only got 6 votes and 7 people live in this house?"